- A unique initiative “Shaheed ki Beti” of providing financial support to the girl child of the martyrs for her higher education or for any other purpose.
- Launched on 4th October 2017 on the commemoration day of Golden Jubilee Celebration of the Institute.
- To financially support the girl child of the martyrs, ICSI will be presenting certificates to the dignitaries / guest / faculty and practice of presenting the memento to dignitaries/ guest/ faculty shall be discontinued .
- The Institute will determine the total number of such certificates issued in a year on pan India basis and total amount accumulated in this fund will be donated to any girl child of martyrs as financial support from ICSI to “Shaheed ki Beti”.
- Apart from the same, the “Shaheed ki Beti” scheme will also be financed through Contributions /Donations received from Corporates, Members and General Public.